Composite bearing material consisting of 3 bonded layers; a steel backing strip bonded with a porous sinter bronze interlayer which is impregnated and overlaid with a polytetrafluroethylene (PTFE) containing a mixture of inorganic fillers and special polymer fibres.
Operating Temperature: -200°C to +280°C
Outside Co and Inside Ci Chamfers:
|0.75||0.5 ±0.3||0.5 ±0.3||-0.1 to -0.4|
|1.00||0.6 ±0.4||0.6 ±0.4||-0.1 to -0.5|
|1.50||0.6 ±0.4||0.6 ±0.4||-0.1 to -0.7|
|2.00||1.2 ±0.4||1.0 ±0.4||-0.1 to -0.7|
|2.50||1.8 ±0.6||1.2 ±0.4||-0.2 to -1.0|
†Can be radius or chamfer, to ISO 13715. Dimensions and Tolerances according to ISO 3547.
- Good frictional properties with negligible stick-slip.
- High static and dynamic load capacity.
- Suitable for rotating, oscillating, reciprocating and sliding movements.
- Compact size and low weight.
- Prefinished that requires no machining after assembly.
- Possibility to burnish for reduced operating clearance.
- No water absorption and therefore dimensionally stable.
- Lead free in compliance with European RoHS 2011/96/EC, directives.
Other sizes available, P.O.A.
Bronze backing version for increased corrosion resistance available, P.O.A.