Composite bearing material consisting of 3 bonded layers; a steel backing strip bonded with a porous sinter bronze interlayer which is impregnated and overlaid with a pigmented acetal copolymer bearing material.
Operating Temperature: -40°C to +120°C
- Provides maintenance free operation.
- High pv capability.
- Exhibits low wear rate.
- Seizure resistant.
- High static and dynamic load capacity.
- Good frictional properties.
- No water absorption therefore dimensionally stable.
- Compact and light.
- Suitable for rotating, oscillating, reciprocating and sliding movements.
- DX bearings are pre-finished and require no machining after assembly.
- Maximum load: Please ask sales for further details.
Inch sizes also available, P.O.A.