- Carbon Manganese Steel S300 Pb (11SMnPb37). It is possible to weld this material but difficulties may arise with bubbling due to the sulphur content. ISO 2901/2903 and DIN 103.
To be used with our screws: LFM, LSM
- Manual control - Low rotation speeds
- For Clamping or locking functions
- For receiving dead weights
For power transmission and continuous use, always use bronze nuts, never steel. Nuts and screws should always be lubricated with grease or oil.
Steel nuts should be used with steel screws for hand motion only.
- Longer length nuts available.